a leader speaks...what happens next?
Organizations which empower their staff with high levels of autonomy require leaders that embody a wide array of skills. Some of these skills are fostering effective independence, dynamic group and one-to-one communication, the ability to strengthen team cohesion, and knowing how to inspire performance and and positive morale.
Fluid, modern organizations want their leaders to not only look, sound, and think like leaders, but to get everyone else to do the same, regardless of their place on the org chart. The cliché that leadership is born, not taught, is not an acceptable approach. Organizations whose leaders harness emotional intelligence operate with greater agility. Train-the-trainer work has helped tech entrepreneurs, school and university faculty, executive teams, and even the #1 ranked customer service staff in the world.
emotionally intelligent leadership fosters group cohesion and achievemEnt.
Two leadership facts relevant for any organization:
- The most significant controllable factor that determines student and employee achievement is the quality of the teacher or direct leader — specifically that leader's ability to emotionally engage.
- The most significant factors that contribute to a student dropping out of school or an employee quitting are his social and academic behaviors, which are most influenced by the teacher's or leader's ability to create a sense of belonging.
Train-the-trainer programs are for any size group in single day to multi-month experiences, in both live and digital sessions. Raising leaders' abilities to engage, motivate, and inspire action most directly taps into an organization's potential for success.
"Describing someone as inspirational is clichéd, but Steve is as close to that as anyone I've seen; working with him helped us learn practical skills and experience paradigm shifts that enhanced our leadership abilities."
Coordinator of Student and Alumni Affairs
The biggest reason why customers stop choosing to work with a service-based company is mistrust. Emotionally intelligent train-the-trainer work teaches leaders to develop awareness in their integrity both internally and with customers. Train-the-trainer sessions teach the how's and why's of:
- Emotionally intelligent teams
- Embodying the presence of leadership
- Communication cause-and-effect
- How to communicate with maximum engagement
This is a comprehensive approach to improving team results by investing in the people with the biggest organizational leverage.
Contact me if you are interested in accentuating your organization's leaders' influence.